Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup flour (white or whole Wheat)
- 1/8 cup rice
- Squash bananas, and beat the egg.
- Mix all ingredients, then spread evenly on a plate.
- Next, heat in microwave for 3 1/2 minutes.
- When done, let cool, then cut and serve.
- The rice can be pre-cooked or uncooked for extra crunch!
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!