Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 oz soba noodles
- 1 large zucchini
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce, or to taste
- 3 tbsp mirin, or to taste
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup fresh edamame
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch thinly sliced scallions for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium heat, and add noodles.
- Cook according to package directions, drain and run under cold water briefly.
- Set aside.
- Use a sharp vegetable peeler, and carefully slice zucchini into long, thin strips.
- Set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, mirin and cornstarch in a bowl, and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry garlic for 30 seconds, and add edamame, mushrooms, zucchini and soy mixture, and stir-fry for about 30 seconds more, or until vegetables are heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- To serve, put equal portions of noodles in individual bowls or on plates, and spoon vegetables and sauce over top.
- Garnish with scallions, and serve.