Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- soba noodles (either 1 or 2 pounds, depending on how many people are eating)
- 6 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced into matchsticks
- 5 tbsp chopped scallions
- 10 oz firm tofu
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey (or agave nectar, if you don't use honey)
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- Cook pasta, drain and let them cool down a bit.
- Transfer noodles to a large bowl.
- Add cilantro, cucumbers and scallions and toss gently.
- In a food processor or blender, whip the tofu until smooth.
- Add the garlic, ginger and soy sauce and blend until combined in a medium saucepan over moderate heat, combine the honey, soy milk and peanut butter and stir constantly until mixed remove from heat and add the tofu mixture, and beat with a wire whip.
- If it seems too thick, add more soy milk.
- Serve with the sauce spooned over the noodles.