Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves 8 -10
- 1/2 pound (225 gm) soba noodles, blanched al dente
- 1/4 cup finely sliced spring onions (scallions), green part only
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Wasabi oil (recipe follows)
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger, finely chopped
- 10 sheets of nori
- 1 cucumber, peeled and finely julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
2) Taste for seasoning.
3) On a sushi mat, place one sheet of nori, shiny side down.
4) On the bottom third of the nori, place a thin layer of the noodle mixture.
6) Roll tightly.
8) Slice and arrange sushi on a white platter.