Soba noodles are a flavorsome wheat noodle product that can be boiled and then made into a cold noodle salad. The vinaigrette dressing is made with a combination of rice wine vinegar and lime juice for a lower calorie dressing.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 packages soba noodles
- 1 package commercial packaged shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp coriander (Chinese parsley) chopped
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 or 4 drops hot sauce
- Boil the noodles according to package directions and then let them cool.
- Mix the shredded carrots, the chopped green onions and the coriander into the cooled noodles.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the rice wine vinegar,the lime juice, and the hot sauce.
- Mix the dressing with the cooled noodles and serve.