Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soba noodles are a flavorsome wheat noodle product that can be boiled and then made into a cold noodle salad. The vinaigrette dressing is made with a combination of rice wine vinegar and lime juice for a lower calorie dressing.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 packages soba noodles
- 1 package commercial packaged shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp coriander (Chinese parsley) chopped
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 or 4 drops hot sauce
- Boil the noodles according to package directions and then let them cool.
- Mix the shredded carrots, the chopped green onions and the coriander into the cooled noodles.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the rice wine vinegar,the lime juice, and the hot sauce.
- Mix the dressing with the cooled noodles and serve.