Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are so easy and good.
- Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 1 large tube of Grands flaky biscuits
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 small jar pineapple preserves — can use strawberry if you prefer
- granulated sugar
- non-stick cooking spray
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese sliced into 8 strips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 cookie sheet with non stick spray. Sprinkle a little flour on a sheet of waxed paper and roll out each biscuit until flat — about 1/16 inch thick.
- Spread a coat of butter on flattened circle,put one slice of cream cheese and a teaspoon of preserves in middle and sprinkle with cinnamon,roll up jelly roll style and place on cookie sheet — continue until all biscuits are filled and rolled.
- Brush each with remaining butter — sprinkle with sugar and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake until turning golden brown — take spatula and loosen each from pan where as they will not stick as they cool.
- Serve with a dollop of Cool Whip or can be reheated in microwave and a scoop of ice cream put on top.