Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- ¾ cup butter-flavored oil
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter flavoring
- ½ cup nuts (coarsely chopped)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp butter flavoring
- 2 tbsp milk or 1 tbsp orange juice
- Bake 50 minutes at 350°F degrees.
- Combine cake mix, pudding, oil, juice, eggs and flavoring.
- Mix 8 minutes at medium speed.
- Mix together nuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle ½ of this into well-greased 12-cup bundt pan.
- Top with half of cake batter, then remaining nut mixture and the remaining batter.
- Bake until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out on rack.
- Spread frosting on while still warm.