- Heat oil, brown the garlic and onion.
- Cook until onion softens.
- Add water.
- Bring to boil and add rice.
- Let boil for 15 minutes.
- Mix in meat and cumin.
- Allow to cook few minutes more.
- Bake a pastry shell for 7 – 8 minutes.
- Add mixture in it.
- Optional: Add a hard-boiled egg to mixture.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.