- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large Cool Whip
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 4 tbsp cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small can coconut
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix gelatin with cold water.
- Add boiling water, sugar, lemon juice and pineapple.
- Set in refrigerator to thicken (30 minutes).
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Set aside.
- Crumble ½ cake in 13x9 inch pan (bite-size pieces)
- Spoon half of mixture over cake.
- Repeat with other half.
- Frost with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with coconut.