Great treat for the kids at Christmas or to give as gifts im not sure of the exact amount it makes I've never measured it. For gifts give in tins, jars, or coffee cans covered in gift wrap.
- 16 ounces peanut butter
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of melted margarine
- 1 (12 ounces) box Rice Chex
- 16 ounces dry roasted peanuts
- 15 ounces raisins
- 1 box of 10 x confectioners' sugar
- Melt the margarine, [[peanut [butter]], and chocolate together, stir on low heat until creamy in extra large pan mix cereal,peanuts, raisins together and pour the chocolate mixture over it, toss gently to coat pour the sugar into 1 clean white plastic trash bag, then add the cereal mix toss to coat.
- Let dry.
- Store in air tight container.