- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix shortening, sugar and egg thoroughly.
- Sift flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Add to shortening mixture and stir well.
- Form into balls the size of walnuts and roll in the mixture of 2 tbsp sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon.
- Place about 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.