Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 9 ounce package chocolate wafer cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 24 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1½ pounds snack size Snickers brand candy bars, cut into sixths
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a food processor grind cookies into fine crumbs then add butter and process until well blended.
- Press into bottom and about 1 inch up sides of a spring form pan.
- In a large bowl beat together cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth then beat in eggs one at a time then vanilla and 1 cup cream and beat 4 minutes.
- Fold in 1½ cups cut-up snickers pieces.
- Turn into a crumb-lined pan and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes then allow to cool to room temperature.
- Sprinkle remaining candy pieces over top of cheesecake then refrigerate at least 5 hours before serving.
- Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen cake and remove spring form side of pan.
- Whip remaining 1 cup of cream until stiff and spoon a dollop over each slice.