Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Betik Estate in Waxahachie, Texas in 1998. The card indicates this is an annual bake sale best seller and Uncle Marco's favorite brownie. Date and source unknown. I have made these both ways and prefer the Snickers 100%.
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large bag snickers or milky way bars
- Mix cake mix with melted margarine and condensed milk.
- Spread out 1/2 of the mixture into a 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Slice candy bars into little slices.
- Lay these on top of the baked crust.
- With the remaining crumbly texture.
- No need to spread it on top to make it smooth.
- Put it back into the oven and bake it at 350 for 20 minutes.