Purchased from the Betik Estate in Waxahachie, Texas in 1998. The card indicates this is an annual bake sale best seller and Uncle Marco's favorite brownie. Date and source unknown. I have made these both ways and prefer the Snickers 100%.
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large bag snickers or milky way bars
- Mix cake mix with melted margarine and condensed milk.
- Spread out 1/2 of the mixture into a 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Slice candy bars into little slices.
- Lay these on top of the baked crust.
- With the remaining crumbly texture.
- No need to spread it on top to make it smooth.
- Put it back into the oven and bake it at 350 for 20 minutes.