Got a red-hot baking pan? This traditional chocolate-based dessert bar is rich in condensed milk made and mixed with the German chocolate cake mix and delivers a brownish, lively aroma that it relishes and enriches with chocolate content.
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ⅔ tablespoon evaporated milk, optional
- 1 large bag candy bars, (Snickers, Twix, 3 Musketeers, Dove, or Milky Way)
- Prepare the cake mix with the melted margarine, evaporated milk (if desired), and condensed milk.
- Spread out ½ of the mixture into a 9-x-13" pan.
- Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes. Slice candy bars into little pieces.
- Lay these on top of the baked crust, with the remaining crumbly texture.
- Put it back into the oven and bake it at 350° F for 20 minutes. Serve cold and plain, over the chocolate bar, or with other desserts.