Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 gr. Greek Style joghurt,
- half a cucumber,
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove,
- salt , 1 tbs. of olive oil,
- fresh dill - finely chopped
- Snezhanka - dip style version. Peel the skin of the cucumber using a Potato peeler, chop in small pieces, squeeze between your hands to drain most of the water, season with salt, add the chopped garlic, olive oil and dill, and leave for 10 minutes. Then add the joghurt and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Tarator - cold soup version. Prepare in the same way as Snezhanka, but do not squeeze the water. Dilute the joghurt with 1 cup of cold water, stir well and mix with the seasoned cucumber. Perfect for a hot summer's lunch.