This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Smyth Estate in Plano, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound pork loin cut into strips
- ½ cup stir fry sauce
- ½ red onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 20 ounces frozen peas thawed and drained
- 8 ounce can mandarin oranges drained
- 3 ounce can chow mein noodles
- Marinate pork strips in sauce for 30 minutes.
- In large nonstick skillet stir-fry pork and onion over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss all ingredients together and serve immediately.