Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Smyth Estate in Plano, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound pork loin cut into strips
- ½ cup stir fry sauce
- ½ red onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 20 ounces frozen peas thawed and drained
- 8 ounce can mandarin oranges drained
- 3 ounce can chow mein noodles
- Marinate pork strips in sauce for 30 minutes.
- In large nonstick skillet stir-fry pork and onion over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss all ingredients together and serve immediately.