Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Friptura inabusita II
- 3 lbs/1,5 kg lean meat
- 1 onion
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup wine
- 2 tablespoons lard
- salt, pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Brown the meat a little on all sides, using hot lard.
- Add a halved carrot, an onion, salt, garlic, pepper, wine and warm water to cover the meat.
- Cover and let boil until the meat is tender and there are only 2 – 3 tablespoons of liquid left.
- Remove the carrot, onion and garlic, sieve them and add them back to the pot.
- Add one tablespoon of tomato paste, 2 – 3 tablespoons of water and let come to another boil, turning the meat on all sides.
- Slice the meat, pour the sauce on top and serve with potatoes, boiled rice or boiled vegetables.
- Pour some melted butter on top of the side dish.