Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Smoky Salmon Spread from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the pubic domain
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 40
- Makes 2 cups
- 1 x 15½ oz. can salmon, drained
- 8 oz. light or non-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup low fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 1½ teaspoon horseradish
- Blend ingredients together in food processor or by hand in a mixing bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator.