Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 – 10 servings
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup — (10¾-ounce)
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce — chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream, soup, chipotles, salt and black pepper.
- Stir in rice, chicken and cheese.
- Spoon into prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, until edges of casserole are bubbly.
- Turn oven to broil setting and lightly brown casserole.
- Serving suggestion: Garnish with additional sour cream and sliced green
- Try substituting a cooked red rice in this delicious casserole.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving (excluding unknown items):
- 153 Calories | 14g Fat (80.4% calories from fat) | 3g Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 28mg Cholesterol | 544mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 0 grain (starch); 0 non-fat milk; 3 fat