Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 – 10 servings
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup — (10¾-ounce)
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce — chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream, soup, chipotles, salt and black pepper.
- Stir in rice, chicken and cheese.
- Spoon into prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, until edges of casserole are bubbly.
- Turn oven to broil setting and lightly brown casserole.
- Serving suggestion: Garnish with additional sour cream and sliced green
- Try substituting a cooked red rice in this delicious casserole.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving (excluding unknown items):
- 153 Calories | 14g Fat (80.4% calories from fat) | 3g Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 28mg Cholesterol | 544mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 0 grain (starch); 0 non-fat milk; 3 fat