Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes about 2¼ cups sauce
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup granulated Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- Mix first 13 ingredients in a medium pot.
- Bring to a light boil, then simmer 20 minutes.
- Whisk in the tomato paste and liquid smoke.
- Simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
With granular Splenda:
- Per Batch: 609 Calories | 48g Fat | 10g Protein | 50g Carbohydrate | 10g Dietary Fiber | 40g Net Carbs
- Per ¼ cup: 122 Calories | 10g Fat | 2g Protein | 10g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 8g Net Carbs
- Per 2 Tablespoons: 61 Calories | 5g Fat | 1g Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | 4g Net Carbs
With liquid Splenda:
- Per Batch: 585 Calories | 48g Fat | 10g Protein | 44g Carbohydrate | 10g Dietary Fiber | 34g Net Carbs
- Per ¼ cup: 117 Calories | 10g Fat | 2g Protein | 9g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 7g Net Carbs
- Per 2 Tablespoons: 59 Calories | 5g Fat | 1g Protein | 4g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | 3g Net Carbs