Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes 1 quart
- 1 quart catsup
- 1½ oz worcestershire
- celery salt to taste
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- juice from ¼ lemon
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- dash or two red pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- Mince garlic cloves.
- Stir together all ingredients in large deep kettle.
- Simmer over low heat.
- Stir occasionally until sauce thickens for about 1 hour.
- Cool and store in covered containers in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Keeps for several weeks in refrigerator and is especially good with roast beef or spareribs.