Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 x 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 pkg. (4 ounces each) herb-flavored soft spreadable cheese
- 12 oz smoked turkey breast slices
- 2 green onions minced
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers drained and chopped fine
- Spread each tortilla with ¼ of the cheese.
- Divide turkey slices equally and layer over cheese, overlapping turkey slices slightly to cover tortilla.
- Spread ¼ of remaining cheese over turkey slices.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and red pepper.
- Roll up tortilla, jelly-roll style.
- Place turkey tortilla rolls, seam-side-down, in self-closing plastic bag; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- To serve, trim edges and cut each turkey tortilla roll-up, crosswise, into ½-inch slices to form pinwheels.
- If desired, arrange pinwheels on serving plate and garnish with red pepper slices in center.
To keep flour tortillas soft while preparing the turkey rolls, cover with a slightly damp cloth.