Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Wee 10/21/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ lb smoked sausage chopped
- 30 – 36 jumbo macaroni shells
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- Prepare shells according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine ricotta cheese and egg.
- Add mozzarella, parsley, Parmesan cheese, basil and oregano.
- Stir in sausage.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and water in small bowl.
- Put ¾ cup of the sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- Fill shells with sausage-cheese mixture and place in pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over top.
- Bake 35 minutes or until stuffed shells are heated through and cheese melts.