Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988. Date and source unknown.
- 8 ounce package bow tie Pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh steamed asparagus tips
- 1 ounce smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Â½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook Pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- Steam the asparagus over boiling water and cook until tender but still firm. Drain, cool and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the Pasta, asparagus, smoked salmon, lemon juice, pistachios, basil, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve at room temperature.