- 30 g butter
- 2 rashers bacon
- ½ teaspoon chopped basil
- 125 g packaged cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- 100 g can smoked oyster spread
- Heat butter in pan.
- Add finely chopped bacon and finely chopped basil, cook until bacon is tender.
- Put bacon in blender or food processor, blend until fine.
- Add cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, sherry, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add smoked oyster spread, blend until well combined.
- Spoon into serving dish, refrigerate overnight.