- Cook Pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Chop artichokes, and save the marinade in the jar.
- Mix the Pasta with the artichokes, roasted peppers, mozzarella, spinach, and green chilies, stirring to mix well.
- In a small bowl, blend the artichoke marinade with the Mayonnaise, Parmesan, pine nuts, garlic, and black pepper.
- Toss with Pasta mixture, until everything is evenly coated.
- Chill before serving, several hours is best.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.