Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 finely chopped onion
- a bit of cooking oil
- 2 – 3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- a pinch of dill
- 1 medium sized smoked fish (without bones - shredded or cut into cubes)
- Cook the onions and garlic in oil until translucent.
- Add the diced tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Stir in tomato paste, curry powder and dill.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add a bit of water if it becomes too thick.
- Add the smoked fish at the last minute, just cooking it long enough to warm.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of dill.
- Serve over rice or pasta.