- Put potatoes in a medium saucepan of lightly salted water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes well, reserving some of the liquid.
- Return potatoes to pan.
- Smash with a potato masher until fairly smooth, adding a little reserved water if needed.
- Add basil, garlic, shallot, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.