Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 small tarts.
- 1⅓ cups cake flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tbsp cold water
- Pulse together first 4 ingredients in food processor.
- Add butter, pulse until mixture looks crumbly.
- In bowl, beat together egg yolk and water.
- With processor running, add yolk mixture and process until dough begins to clump.
- Turn dough out onto work surface.
- Divide into fourths, shape each into a disk, wrap refrigerate 30 minutes.
- On floured surface, roll 1 disk into 7 inch round.
- Fit into 4¾ inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Repeat with remaining disks and more tart pans.
- Place in freezer 30 minutes.
- Place baking sheet in oven.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place tarts on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 min.
- Let cool.
- In saucepan, heat cream until small bubbles appear around sides of pan.
- Place chopped white chocolate in bowl.
- Add hot cream, stir until smooth.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Add cheese, beat until smooth.
- Remove tarts from pans.
- Divide filling among tarts, spreading smooth.
- Top with the raspberries.