Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 small tarts.
- 1⅓ cups cake flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tbsp cold water
- Pulse together first 4 ingredients in food processor.
- Add butter, pulse until mixture looks crumbly.
- In bowl, beat together egg yolk and water.
- With processor running, add yolk mixture and process until dough begins to clump.
- Turn dough out onto work surface.
- Divide into fourths, shape each into a disk, wrap refrigerate 30 minutes.
- On floured surface, roll 1 disk into 7 inch round.
- Fit into 4¾ inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Repeat with remaining disks and more tart pans.
- Place in freezer 30 minutes.
- Place baking sheet in oven.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place tarts on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 min.
- Let cool.
- In saucepan, heat cream until small bubbles appear around sides of pan.
- Place chopped white chocolate in bowl.
- Add hot cream, stir until smooth.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Add cheese, beat until smooth.
- Remove tarts from pans.
- Divide filling among tarts, spreading smooth.
- Top with the raspberries.