Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wondering what to serve the gang? Put the slow cooker on the buffet and let them wrap their own.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 minutes | Start to Finish: 7 hours
- Makes: 16 wraps
- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped (½ cup)
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 envelopes (1.25 ounces each) Old El Paso ® taco seasoning mix
- 2 packages (11.5 ounces each) Old El Paso ® flour tortillas for burritos (16 tortillas, 8 inch)
- 2 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- Place turkey in 3½ to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add onion and water.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 7 hours or until juice of turkey is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Remove turkey from slow cooker.
- Shred turkey, using 2 forks.
- Measure liquid from slow cooker; add enough water to liquid to measure 2 cups.
- Mix seasoning mixes (dry) and liquid mixture in slow cooker.
- Stir in shredded turkey.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 1 hour.
- Spoon about ¼ cup turkey onto center of each tortilla; top with lettuce and cheese.
- Roll up tortillas.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Calories 260 (calories from fat 70) | total fat 8g (saturated fat 4g, trans fat ncg) | cholesterol 50mg | sodium 540mg | total carbohydrate 28g (dietary fiber 2g, sugars ncg) | protein 22g
- Percent daily value: vitamin A 10% | vitamin C 2% | calcium 14% | iron 14%
- exchanges: 2 starch | 0 other carbohydrate | 0 vegetable | 2 lean meat
- carbohydrate choices: nc
- percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.