- 1 pound ground Beef
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 16-ounce can chili beans, with liquid
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, with liquid
- 1 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 2 cups water
- 1 14.5-ounce cans peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 1.25-ounce package taco seasoning mix
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground Beef & onion until browned over medium heat.
- Drain and set aside.
- Place the ground Beef, Onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, water, diced tomatoes, and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker (or use large pot on top of stove)
- Mix to blend.
- Cook on low for eight hours. ( This is really done when you put it together. Can be prepared in large pot and simmered 30 min. then eaten.)
- Top bowls with corn chips, shredded Cheddar Cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit