Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- ½ cup margarine or butter, melted
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Top with cheese, layering cheese if needed.
- Combine soup and milk; stir well.
- Spoon over cheese; sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle melted margarine over stuffing mix.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 6 hours.