Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- ½ cup margarine or butter, melted
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Top with cheese, layering cheese if needed.
- Combine soup and milk; stir well.
- Spoon over cheese; sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle melted margarine over stuffing mix.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 6 hours.