Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 7 hours 10 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
- 4 medium bell peppers
- ½ lb ground pork
- ¾ cup Bull's-eye Original Barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 cup instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ lb (4 oz) Velveeta pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- ½ cup water
- Cut tops off peppers; chop tops, then refrigerate for another use.
- Remove seeds from peppers; discard.
- Set pepper shells aside.
- Mix pork, ½ cup of the barbecue sauce, the rice and peas; spoon evenly into pepper shells.
- Top evenly with Velveeta.
- Pour remaining ¼ cup barbecue sauce into slow cooker; stir in water.
- Stand stuffed peppers upright in slow cooker; cover with lid.
- Cook 5 to 7 hours on low (or 2½ to 3½ hours on high).