Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings of slow cooker maple berry oatmeal.
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups steel-cut oats
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- The night before, combine water, oats, blueberries and salt in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or until oats are tender and creamy.
- Stir in cranberries and syrup.
- Place in serving bowls.
- Goes good with toast on the side.