Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some of the reviews for this said they used the left over sauce and added to it to make soup. Take Care, Gloria
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Submitted By: Mary Moon to Allrecipes.Com
- Total time: 12 Hours 10 Minutes | Hands-on time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 12 Hours
- Serves: 4
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Creole-style seasoning to taste
- 1 (14.5 oz) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (4 oz) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Season with salt,pepper, and Creole-style seasoning to taste.
- Stir in tomatoes with liquid, celery, bell pepper, garlic, onion, mushrooms, and jalapeno pepper.
- Cook on low for 10 to 12 hours, or on high for 5 to 6 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 191 Calories, (8% From Fat) | 29.6g Protein | 1.8g Fat (0.4g Sat) | 14.3g Carbs | 2.7g Fiber | 68 mg Cholesterol | 431 mg Sodium