Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Slow cooked beef stew with turnips.
- 1 lb beef, cubed
- 2 cups of beef stock
- 8 radishes
- 10 pearl onions
- 2 pounds of potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup of turnips, chopped
- 1 cup of carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Coat beef with flour and beef seasoning.
- Brown beef.
- Add beef and 2 cups of beef stock to slow cooker.
- Add turnips, onions, radishes, and worcester sauce.
- Turn on slow cooker for 8 hours.
- 4 hours before eating put put in potatoes.
- 2 hours before eating put in carrots.