Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 pkg coleslaw blend (16 oz)
- 1 can chunky salsa tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 1 can corn, drained (11 oz)
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp light sour cream, if desired
- In large nonstick skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Place beef mixture in 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients except sour cream; stir to combine.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with sour cream.