Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 pkg coleslaw blend (16 oz)
- 1 can chunky salsa tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 1 can corn, drained (11 oz)
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp light sour cream, if desired
- In large nonstick skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Place beef mixture in 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients except sour cream; stir to combine.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with sour cream.