Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds pork spare ribs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Prepare sauce by combining honey and steak sauce then brush mixture over spare ribs reserving half of the sauce.
- Place in roasting pan with wine and lemon juice and cover tightly with lid or aluminum foil.
- Cook the ribs in the center of the oven for 2 hours.
- After the ribs are cooked increase oven temp to 425 then remove lid and brown ribs an additional 7 minutes basting frequently with pan juices.
- Serve with remaining sauce mixed with pan juices.