This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds pork spare ribs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Prepare sauce by combining honey and steak sauce then brush mixture over spare ribs reserving half of the sauce.
- Place in roasting pan with wine and lemon juice and cover tightly with lid or aluminum foil.
- Cook the ribs in the center of the oven for 2 hours.
- After the ribs are cooked increase oven temp to 425 then remove lid and brown ribs an additional 7 minutes basting frequently with pan juices.
- Serve with remaining sauce mixed with pan juices.