Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 bagels, cut horizontally through center into thirds or quarters
- 1 lb. asparagus, tough ends trimmed and spears peeled
- 4 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs. minced red onion
1. Preheat oven to broil.
3. Sliver 3 tablespoons butter. Beat eggs in a bowl. Melt several butter slivers in a large nonstick saucepan over very low heat. Add eggs, and stir continuously with a wooden spoon for 15 to 20 minutes, adding slivers of butter occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.