Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 medium sweet Onion, thinly sliced (Optional)
- 1 dash paprika, for color
- Combine the cucumbers, garlic and salt in a colander.
- THIS IS IMPORTANT: Place the colander in the sink and let stand for 1/2 hour.
- Squeeze out as much water as you can with your hands.
- Then place in a bowl and add the sour cream, vinegar.
- (You may also add thinly sliced onions at this point).
- Mix well and sprinkle with paprika for color.