- Mix flour and butter, sugar and baking soda.
- Beat 4 eggs thoroughly, add honey, and mix well with flour mixture.
- Set in refrigerator overnight.
- Roll dough about ⅛ inch thick and cut with cookie cutters, or take about a teaspoon of dough and flatten for each cookie.
- Place cookies on greased cookie sheets, about 3 inches apart.
- Beat remaining egg and brush over cookies.
- Bake at 450°F for about 7 minutes.
- You can decorate each cookie with icing or add one half almond or chocolate chip in the middle of each cookie.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.