- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 cups sliced onions (sliced and cut in half)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Hungry Jack Flaky Refrigerated Biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Melt margarine in large skillet, then stir in cabbage, onion, salt and pepper.
- Cover and let cook over medium heat for 10–15 minutes until tender crisp.
- Stir occasionally.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits and press over bottom and ½ inch up sides of a 13x 9 pan or a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Spoon hot cabbage mixture over crust.
- Bake at 375 °F for 18–25 minutes or until deep golden brown.