Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: 4 servings.
- 1 cup textured soy protein (TSP, also called TVP)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 16-ounce can sloppy joe sauce
- 4 whole wheat hamburger rolls
- To rehydrate the TVP, place the TVP in a medium saucepan and pour the boiling water over it.
- Add the sloppy joe sauce to the TVP; cook over low heat until heated through.
- To serve, pour the TVP mixture over the hamburger rolls.
Nutritional information Edit
- 196 calories | 15 grams protein | 2 grams fat | 32 grams carbohydrate | 10% fat.