Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Use leftover pieces of any rustic bread that's otherwise too hard to eat - it will hold up better than fresher breads
- In a very large covered frying pan, saute onions and peppers in water or oil.
- When soft, add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cook on low-medium heat for 20 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally.
- When done, serve over toast, toasted English muffins, or rice.