Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Get the flavor of "subshop" Italian meatball subs at home with this quick and easy recipe.
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon McCormick ® garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick ® Italian seasoning, divided
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick ® Ground black pepper
- 1 package McCormick® Sloppy Joes Seasoning
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1½ cups water
- 4 (6-inch) submarine rolls
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Mix beef, garlic salt, ¾ teaspoon [Italian seasoning]], and pepper.
- Shape into 16 (1½-inch) meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in large skillet 10 minutes or until done.
- Add sloppy joes seasoning, tomato paste, water, and remaining ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning; stir until smooth.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Place meatballs in rolls.
- Spoon sauce over meatballs; top with cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 405 | Fat 17g | Cholesterol 64mg | Sodium 1863mg | Carbohydrates 33g | Fiber 3g | Protein 30g