Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked cheese and spinach
- 2 pounds spinach -- chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion -- finely chopped
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup water
- 2 ounces Gruyère cheese -- grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley -- finely chopped
- Cook spinach in small amount of water for 3 minutes.
- Drain and press out excess liquid.
- Heat oil in pan, add onion and meat.
- Stir fry , adding salt and pepper for 3 minutes.
- Add water and spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put mixture in baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in 350 °F oven for 10 minutes.