Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- From: Vicki Lansky's Candy Book
- 1 banana
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed (or other fruit juice)
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1½ cup (1 can) water
- Let any of the recipes for finger jello stand and chill til thickened which doesn't take very long (15 to 25 minutes).
- Place a spoonful of the gelatin into each of 4 empty and clean 6 oz cans, such as usually used for frozen orange juice.
- Cut a peeled banana in half and center it in the can.
- Spoon in remaining gelatin.
- Chill til firm.
- To unmold, dip to rim in warm water and let it slide out or remove bottom of can if more appropriate.
- Cut into slices.