Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ideal for fall entertaining, this wonderful cheesecake uses low fat ingredients. Ginger cookies in the crust compliment the pumpkin flavor.
- Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group and also Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 1 cup (250 ml) ginger cookie crumbs or graham crumbs
- 2 Tbsp (25 ml) light calorie-reduced margarine, melted
- 2 package light cream cheese (250 g each)
- 1 can pumpkin (14 oz / 398 ml)
- 4 eggs
- 1 can evaporated partly skimmed milk (160 ml)
- ¾ cup (175 ml) Splenda granular
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- ½ tsp (2 ml) ginger
- ⅓ tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 ml) cloves
- Combine crumbs and margarine.
- Press into bottom of 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Place in freezer while preparing filling.
- In a large mixing bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat at low speed until blended and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes or until sides begin to pull away from pan and filling is set.
- Cool 15 minutes then run knife around sides to loosen cake from pan.
- Cool on rack to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until serving time.
Nutritional information Edit
- 16.9 g Carbohydrate | 7.5 g Protein | 13.6 g Fat | 217 Calories