Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups rice, regular, cooked, cold
- 1 cup corn, whole kernel, cooked, cold
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup green pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup olives, stuffed, sliced
- 3 tbsp onion, minced
- ¼ cup dill pickle, chopped
- ¾ tsp salt
- black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp chutney
- ⅓ cup French dressing
- crisp salad greens
- 2 eggs, hard-cooked, sliced
- Combine first 9 ingredients.
- Stir curry powder and chutney into French dressing; pour over salad.
- Toss lightly, and chill until serving time.
- Mound on crisp salad greens.
- Garnish with slices of hard-cooked eggs.