Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 large egg yolks
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk, 1 Can
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 6 1/4 oz Skor Toffee Candy Bars, 5 Bars (English toffee Can Be Used)
- 2 cup whipping cream, Chilled
- Line a 9 x 5 x 2-inch loaf pan with foil and set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks, in a large mixing bowl, with a wire whisk and blend in the sweetened milk, water and vanilla.
- Finely chop the candy bars by hand or in a food processor to measure 1 ¼ cups, then set aside.
- Beat the whipping cream, in a large mixer bowl, until stiff.
- Fold in the chopped candy with the whipped cream, into the egg yolk mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan and cover.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.