Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 glass boiled, mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter or thick cream
- 1 egg yolk
- caraway seeds
- 1 glass boiled
- Grated Carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter or cream
- 1 eggsalt
1. Prepare a firm dough from flour, butter, salt, and water, roll it to a 5 mm thickness, cut out round patties with a diameter of about 10–20 cm. Place the patties on a greased pan, turn up their edges (1 cm high), press the edge in a wavy pattern.
2. For the filling: add melted butter or cream, 1 egg yolk, salt, and caraway seeds to the Potato mass. Mix the carrots with butter or cream, an egg, or, if the buns are meant to be sweet, add Sugar or honey, a bit of flour, and nix well.